Nebula Cosmos Laser 4K | Full Review & Your Questions Answered
all things tech
This thing is awesome! Super bright, super clear picture on almost any surface! Great sound too! Really impressed with both the dynamic range and the crispness of the picture. Very responsive to remote and phone app both once set up.
Built in Android TV so if you have internet it automatically works with many streaming services...if you log in.
Works with HDMI no issue.
Very quiet operation but it does get a bit warm though. Make sure it has plenty of air around it.
Suggestion is to put it 5 to 13 feet away from the projection surface but it works closer and further pretty well. Projects on textured and shiny walls even. Honestly just impressive. Auto focus is perfect.
Biggest issue I had was set up. First, I idiotically didn't realize the lens had a protective film on it... took 15 minutes of frustration on why it was so blurry before I removed that.
The initial menu was pretty difficult too until I hit okay enough to get to the wifi menu. I used manual set up because I could not get the Android TV auto to work. But whatever it was fine. Multiple software updates followed. Then the need to update the remote. Then log in a bunch of accounts.
AFTER that though, it really does work beautifully! Way better than my old (Not smart) portable projector and so much brighter and well focused.
Very highly recommended.
We are already planning projection map gaming with our gaming group.
This is my first projector and all things considered I really like it!
I wanted to use a projector both in my bedroom and outdoors, so I bought this one. I've been using it for a couple of days and so far I'm happy with it.
1. Brightness and color are Good. The brightness is enough to have a decent image during day time. At night, I adjust the brightness to 70% which is suitable. The video is smooth and projects crisp and well.
2. I like its form factor with handle, It also has a very solid feeling.
3. Autofocus and Keystone works great， which can quickly adjust the picture after I change the projection position. I also used the function of auto screen fit, although it may not take effect sometimes, try again, and it will work.
4. Good built-in speaker, but I still connect the projector to a sound bar, it would upgrade to immersive sound quality.
5. I wish 2 HDMI ports. I want to connect my Xbox and Apple TV to the device simultaneously instead of unplugging and plugging a new device in. But I finally solved this with the HDMI splitter
6. I saw it said upgrading is necessary, so I spent some time on it, but for the final experience I think it is all good.