1. Who is Nebula?Nebula represents a new and exciting class of smart entertainment projectors. This includes Capsule—the world’s most advanced pocket projector. Mars—the theater-grade portable cinema. Prizm - the entry-level multimedia projector. Nebula combines smart capability with immersive audio and visuals to provide you enhanced interactive entertainment experience.
2. Will my money be safe when purchasing on seenebula.com?We cooperate with authorities in 3rd-party certification to protect you when making purchases (SSL to secure the web environment and Adyen to ensure payment security). We also select reliable delivery partners to ensure your products reach you on time.
3. What's the difference between a Nebula projector and regular projectors?
- We’ve committed ourselves to harnessing the transformative power of design to create portable projectors that not only fit in your pocket, but look and sound great out of them, too.
- Our projectors charge faster and last longer, thanks to Qualcomm Quick Charge technology.
- Here at Nebula, we embrace the modern, hyper-connected smart world that we live in. That’s why our projectors feature the latest smart technologies, including: Android TV, the Google Assistant, Netflix, Chromecast, and more.
- There’s more to the cinematic experience than just the picture, which is why our projectors utilize immersive audio hardware to deliver that true cinematic experience.
4. Where can I find my orders?For registered users, go to the "My Orders" page to see your order status.
For guest users, enter the Order ID listed in the confirmation email you received and your email address.
5. For registered customers, simply sign in to see all your orders.No.
6. Which payment methods do you offer?We accept the following payment methods:
7. How do I redeem a voucher?During the checkout process, first save your billing and shipping address, then click "SAVE". Add your voucher's code on the next page. Click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT" to continue to checkout.
8. Can I redeem multiple vouchers?No. Only one voucher can be used per order.
9. How can I track a delivery?Go to the My Orders page. Click "View Details" of each order to find the "Check Shipment" option on the right side of the page. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification email.
10. I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
11. What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. What could I do if my order arrived damaged?Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
13. Which countries do you ship to?US only.
14. How long does delivery take?3-7 business days.
15. What if I don't receive my package?If tracking status shows "delivered", yet you have not received your package, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If after 9 days from placing your order, you do not have any update on shipping and have not received your package, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
16. Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route.
17. What’s "30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason"?Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Nebula’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Nebula refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
For purchase not made directly through the Nebula online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
18. Who pays for return shipping costs?For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
19. What is the return and exchange process?Firstly, contact our customer support team firstname.lastname@example.org to get started and to verify the problems you're experiencing. They will provide troubleshooting solutions and ask for a specific order or related information. It’s necessary to return the item.
20. When will I receive my refund?Once your package reaches us, we will process your refund as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or need additional support with your refund, please contact email@example.com.
21. Do I need to keep any of the boxes to return & refund?Yes, returns must include all accessories and the original packaging.
22. How long is the warranty period on my Nebula item?We offer 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service for all Nebula products.
23. How to watch Netflix on your projector？
- a. Check if your PC/Mac and projector are on the same Wi-Fi network.
b. Log into your Netflix account on your PC/Mac with Chrome.
c. Click the browser's upper-right "Customize and control" button (3 dots).
d. Go to Cast.
e. Select your projector from the scanning list.
- 24. How to link an external speaker to your projector?
a. Open Android TV and go to Settings -> Remotes & Accessories -> Add accessory.
b. Check if your speaker is in pairing mode.
c. Select your speaker from the scanning list.
d. Connect to your projector.
25. How to use manual focus?a. Start autofocus.
b. During autofocus, press the remote's left or right button to manually adjust.
26. How to connect an iOS/Android phone to your projector with an HDMI cable?iPhone XS/Google Pixel 3/Xiaomi 4 users may encounter display issues. If a direct connection does not display your phone's screen, an HDMI hub may solve the issue.